REPAIR & PROTECT KERATIN CONDITIONER
with Argan perfume
DESIGNED FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED & DAMAGED HAIR
Hair that has been chemically treated and damaged – by colouring, relaxers and other thermal treatments needs a little more Science to help combat the symptoms of problematic damage and dryness.
Formulated to create a balance between you and your hair.
- Helps to strengthen and rebuild chemically and mechanically damaged hair.
- Maintains the Hairs natural oils and helps to protect against heat tools and daily styling damage.
- Added Keratin protein helps rebuild the hairs cuticle – restoring strength, manageability and shine.
Conditioner plays an important role in keeping your hair smooth, sleek and in good condition. Using my Paradise Professional Repair & Protect Keratin Conditioner will give you the results you are looking for.
Conditioners are designed to protect the hair from everyday wear and tear, lock in the essential lipids and offer greater protection against heat tools, dryers and damage from environmental conditions such as excessive UV and humidity.
Conditioning the hair after shampooing is essential if you want to protect, nourish and maintain a healthy head of hair.
Why is it so important? You wear your hair every day.
The type of oils we use in our nourishing Repair & Protect range are designed to gently nourish each hair cuticle. Every strand of hair receives its first level of protection, beginning from the outside layer. The nourishing ingredients penetrate through multiple layers of overlapping hard cuticle scales – the hair begins to feel rehydrated, the shine is restored and the style is easier to maintain.
The range has been Expertly formulated, working harmoniously with your hair, developed to help control unruly hair by penetrating along the exterior cuticle surface – from the first wash and every time you use the range it softens, smooths and protects every inch of your hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a large coin sized amount to freshly cleansed wet hair, evenly distribute the product through the ends of the hair back up towards the roots.
Leave on for 1-3 minutes or more before gently and thoroughly rinsing with warm water.
Use regularly for best results.
REPAIR & PROTECT KERATIN CONDITIONER with Argan perfume INGREDIENTS LIST
- aqua (water) the major constituent of all living matter and the most commonly used ingredient in the cosmetic industry
- Cetyl alcohol also known as hexadecan-1-ol and palmityl alcohol, is a fatty alcohol with the formula CH3(CH2)15OH. At room temperature, cetyl alcohol takes the form of a waxy white solid or flakes. The name cetyl derives from the whale oil (Latin: cetus) from which it was first isolated.
- cetrimonium chloride – a quaternary ammonium compound. Antistatic ingredients and film formers – one of a wide variety of preservatives, surfactants, germicides, sanitisers, antiseptics and deodorants
- isopropyl palmitate – widely used binder, skin conditioning ingredient and emollient.Known as palmitic acid, it occurs naturally in allspice, anise, celery seed, butter acids, coffee, tea and many other animal fats and palm oils. it forms 40% of cows milk. Obtained from sustainably sourced African palm oil
- perfume (argan fragrance)
- cyclopentasiloxane- A Hair and Skin Conditioning Silicone. It is also used in deodorants, after shave lotions, suntan gels, eye make up removers, lipsticks, powders and skin fresheners. It makes the hair easier to brush without breakage. EU REG- 31 January 2020.
- magnesium nitrate – an inorganic salt – a preservative compound
- citric Acid– a widely used cosmetic acid, it is derived from citrus fruit by fermentation of crude sugars. Employed as a preservative and sequestering ingredient to adjust acid/alkali balance, as a foam inhibitor and plasticiser.
- hydrolyzed keratin – The widely used hydrolysate of keratin, or protein, derived by acid or enzyme or other form of hydrolysis
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone, also referred to as MCI, is a preservative with antibacterial and antifungal effects. It is effective against bacteria, yeast, and fungi. It is found in many water-based personal care products and cosmetics.
- methylisothiazolinone – a powerful synthetic biocide and preservative is used in numerous personal care products and a wide range of industrial applications.
- sodium benzoate-(E211) – A preservative. Functions as a bacteriostatic and fungistatic under acidic conditions