Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Conditioner with Aloe Vera
250ml (8.45 fl.oz.)
SOFTEN, SMOOTH & PROTECT
RESTORES, REJUVENATES AND REHYDRATES
Conditioner plays an important role in keeping your hair smooth, sleek and in good condition. Using Paradise Organics Nourishing Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioning range will give you the results you desire.
Conditioners are designed to protect the hair from everyday wear and tear, lock in the essential lipids and offer greater protection against heat tools, dryers and damage from environmental conditions such as excessive UV and humidity. Conditioning the hair after shampooing is essential if you want to protect, nourish and maintain a healthy head of hair.
Why is it so important? You wear your hair every day.
The type of oils we use in our nourishing Repair and Protect range are designed to gently nourish each hair cuticle. Every strand of hair receives its first level of protection, beginning from the outside layer. The nourishing ingredients penetrate through multiple layers of overlapping hard cuticle scales – the hair begins to feel rehydrated, the shine is restored and the style is easier to maintain.
The range has been Expertly formulated, working harmoniously with your hair, developed to help control unruly hair by penetrating along the exterior cuticle surface – from the first wash and every time you use the range it softens, smooths and protects every inch of your hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a large coin sized amount to freshly cleansed wet hair, evenly distribute the product through the tips back up towards the roots. Leave on for 1 minute or more before gently and thoroughly rinsing with warm water. Use regularly for best results.
MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL CONDITIONER INGREDIENT LIST
- Water (aqua) – the major constituent of all living matter and the most commonly used ingredient in the cosmetic industry
- Dipalmitoylethyl Hedroxyethylmonium Methosulfate – quaternary ammonium compounds – one of a wide variety of preservatives, surfactants, germicides, sanitizers, antiseptics and deodorants.
- Ceteareth 20 – a fatty alcohol. Made from cetearyl alcohol – a blend of acetyl and stearate alcohol (natural fatty acid from coconut oil) this functions as a nonionic stabiliser in oil in water emulsions
- Wheat Amino Acid – emulsifier used in hair and skin conditioners. The golden germ of the wheat is high in vitamin E. Amino acids are the body’s building blocks, from which proteins are constructed.
- Benzyl Alcohol – A solvent in perfumes, a preservative in hair dyes and a topical anaesthetic. It is derived as pure alcohol and is a constituent of Jasmine, Hyacinth and other plants
- Cetearyl Alcohol – (cetostearyl alcohol) emulsifying wax. A mixture chiefly of the fatty alcohols – acetyl and stearyl. Very widely used in hair tints, cleansing lotions, skin care preparations, shampoos, hair relaxers, suncreams, lipstick and other make up bases
- Aminopropyl Dimethicone – a hair conditioning ingredient. A silicone oil. White, viscous and commonly used as an ointment base ingredient, a topical drug vehicle and as a skin protectant.
- Potassium Sorbate – sorbic acid potassium salt. Used as a mould and yeast inhibitor
- Sodium Benzoate – (E211) A preservative. Functions as a bacteriostatic and fungistatic under acidic conditions
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil – a natural conditioning and softening agent. Adds luminosity and shine. Rich in linolic and linoleic polyunsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols and Vitamin E antioxidant
- D-panthenol – Vitamin B complex factor (5) – the alcohol analog of pantothenic acid. Has moisturising properties
- Parfum – base flower perfume – argania spinosa/ aloe vera
- Disodium EDTA – a chelating agent. Has the ability to sequester metal ions. Produced as several salts, metal ions remain in the solution but exhibit diminished reactivity
- Citric Acid – a widely used cosmetic acid, derived from citrus fruit by fermentation of crude sugars. employed as a preservative and sequestering ingredient to adjust acid/alkali balance, as a foam inhibitor and plasticise