ARGAN & ALOE DAILY CLEANSE SHAMPOO
EXTRA GENTLE CLEANSING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH, SOFTEN AND REPAIR THE HAIR.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 helps to restore and strengthen the hairs cuticle structure
- Wheat Amino acid to retain and regulate moisture along the hair shaft
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract – conditions the scalp and hair
- Argan Oil – adds luminosity and shine. Rich in Lanolin and Linoleic polyunsaturated fatty acids, Phytosterols and Vitamin E antioxidant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a coin size amount to wet hair, lather, massaging gently.
Rinse and repeat. For best results use regularly and follow with Thomas Taw Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner.
MOROCCAN ARGAN & ALOE DAILY CLEANSE SHAMPOO INGREDIENT LIST
- Water (aqua) – the major constituent of all living matter and the most commonly used ingredient in the cosmetic industry
- Laurel Glucoside – a surfactant used in cosmetics. This is a glycoside produced from glucose and lauryl alcohol
- Cocoamidopropyl Betaine Water – Derived from coconut oil, used as a surfactant
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate – An anionic surfactant and foaming agent. Used in cosmetics for their cleaning and emulsifying properties
- Propylene Glycol – clear, colourless viscous liquid, a moisture carrying vehicle
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Aloe Vera a genus of the plant species Aloe. used around the world for its traditional medicinal properties
- PEG7 glyceryl cocoate – the polyethylene glycol ethers of glyceryl cocoate – coconut oil
- Cocamide DEA- made from the fatty acids of coconut oils with diethanolamine. it is used as a foaming agent
- Polysorbate 20 – a viscous oily liquid derived from auric acid. Used as an emulsifier in cosmetic creams and lotions and a stabiliser of essential oils in water. Used as a nonionic surfactant
- Polyquarternium 7- quaternary ammonium compounds. Antistatic ingredients and film formers. One of a wide variety of preservatives, surfactants, germicides, sanitisers, antiseptics and deodorants
- Wheat amino acids – emulsifier used in hair and skin conditioners. The golden germ of the wheat is high in Vitamin E. Amino acids are the body’s building blocks, from which proteins are constructed
- Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol – organic compounds used in natural cosmetics offering a broad spectrum of stability at a wide range of PH
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil – a natural conditioning and softening agent. Adds luminosity and shine. Rich in linolic and linoleic polyunsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols and Vitamin E antioxidant
- Potassium Sorbate – sorbic acid potassium salt. Used as a mould and yeast inhibitor
- Sodium Benzoate (E211) – A preservative. Functions as a bacteriostatic and fungistatic under acidic conditions
- Sodium EDTA – a specific salt of EDTA , known as calcium edentate, issued as a chelator to bind metal ions and redox impurities in the hair
- D-Panthenol – Vitamin B complex factor (5) – the alcohol analog of pantothenic acid. With moisturising properties.
- Citric Acid – a widely used cosmetic acid, it is derived from citrus fruit by fermentation of crude sugars. Employed as a preservative and sequestering ingredient to adjust acid/alkali balance, as a foam inhibitor and plasticiser